Isnin, 22 Jun 2009

No Specific Topic

Hmm.. refer to title of this blog.. aimanbahri.blogspot.com, so as a writer may be i can't write many story about me, it more about AIMAN BAHRI.. everyday..every activity is about AIMAN BAHRI..actually, I was created the blog over my name..but i forgot the password, then when i tried again their said that name already registered..so what i did are put my son's name, so where Aiman been.. so his mother also with him except in school laa.. coz mother go to work... kekekee.. i means another situation likes go to kenduri or family day or jalan-jalan cari makan.. kekekekee..or where ever.
well.. i'm so happy when i heard my officemates.. one by one love to create their own blog, share anything in there. So on your right.. in my list of blog, majority of them is my officemate's blog.
Actually, i'm looking for something.. what the best to share with all of you.. may be one day i will trying to sell or promote something like HPA.. tupperware and anything that i was joined it. Because from here also can make money.. like Irfan Khairi may be the millionaire in Malaysia.

Enjoy yourself

2 ulasan:

Abam Kie berkata...

tengkiu amy sbb taruh link ke blog pakcik.....

Wassalam.

AmyRA berkata...

you are welcome.. pakcik can u surf to http://mss2905.blogspot.com or may be can insert as your blog list..t.q